Saturday, February 14, 2009

Michael Harner and space dragons




Graham Hancock in his book Supernatural states that in !961 the American anthropologist Michael Harner took part in an ayahuasca ceremony in the Amazon.

Harner was one of the first westerners to have participated in the indigenous sacrament.

This is his account of his amazing insights after imbibing a strong dose of Amazonian holy medicine:-

"The creatures showed me how they had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence. Before me, the magnificence of plant and animal creation and speciation - hundreds of millions of years of activity - took place on the scale and with vividness impossible to imagine. I learned that the dragon-like creatures were thus inside all forms of life, including man. They were the true masters of humanity and the entire planet, they told me. We humans were but the receptacles and servants of these creatures. For this reason they could speak to me from within myself. In retrospect one could say they were almost like DNA, although at that time in 1961, I knew nothing of DNA."



This is a recurring tale of life having migrated to Earth, fleeing something after a journey lasting 'aeons'. What is referred to as directed panspermia. A theory championed by one of the discoverers of the structure of DNA, Professor Francis Crick.

I have to mention here the great work done on the topic by Jeremy Narby in his book DNA: The Cosmic Serpent.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home